Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Gearing up...

Well my Stamping Up has arrived and I'm madly getting myself organised. I've placed my first order for myself AND got a whopping discount which I'm happy about. I've sorted all the stamps and over the next week or so, in between all the rest of my busyness, I'll have an open day one Saturday to showcase what it is I'm doing. I'm looking forward to teaching again and in particular teaching people how to scrapbook and the simple joy of making and giving a home made card. I'm impressed with the product quality and also the prices and the wealth of information and sharing amongst the demonstrators.
I'm intending to keep my craft group going on Thursday mornings. Its such a nice time to get together with like minded ladies. I'll have so many more ideas to share.....
Well enough chitter chatter, time to create......
Love Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment