Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long time, no see!

Under construction here as you can see. Time to revamp the look to go along with my new direction.

 Its been a while since my last post. Heck its been a while since my last bit of creative play. Don't get me wrong I'm not unhappy...its been such a busy and fun six months. But I've taken off in a completely different direction.

Linda Gooch Papercraft as a business entity is now gone. I'm no longer teaching anything papercraft and can't see myself doing so in the near future. Its been a fun ride and I walk away from that industry a much, much wiser woman. However there will still be coffee stops to see my mate Jules at her shop in Maroochydore (Hot chocolate two marshmallows isn't it?)

I have so many little projects on the go at the moment so after much pondering have decided to keep this open and post from time to time some of what I'm doing personally. If I didn't Marita would drive from Victoria and kick my tail! There have been dabbles in water colours, some drawing and zentangles. Playing with photos and of course I will still be scrapbooking my family's story.

So.....I'm off to Uni in two weeks to study Design and Communication. Its a bit of writing, journalism, creative writing, a bit of design work, emedia, graphic design but mostly it about opening me up to different avenues for my creativity. I'm very excited and looking forward to trying some things I've only ever dreamed about. I'm a little more skilled on the computer after TAFE and teaching myself (with help from Jake and Alex). So digital photo editing (Photoshop)and digital scrapbooking may also be on the list for this year of learning new skillsets.

So thanks for sticking with me my friends. Its been fun, it will still be fun, just a little different to what we're used to.
Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you have the odd quiet moment or two to let us know how your course is going. I'll be counting on you for some excitement by proxy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fruitcake! Nice Camel by the way...

    ReplyDelete