Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chaos Vs Calm

You know how it is.
There's a busy time pending in your life (Uni for me) and you have that rush of something to the brain that says " I'm gonna get myself organised beforehand!"
Yeah right!
And before you know it you are in even more chaos and whats more.... so committed to the task that its easier to damn well just keep going than it is to change your mind and decide to do it later.
Today is the day where I'm starting to see the floor at the bottom of the piles again. Thanks Heavens!
One more big task...redoing the budget as I promised I would... and then I've achieved all those goals I set myself.

I like to be organised!
I like to be prepared.
The office after the renovations is nice and uncluttered. Filing cabinet tidied.
Its a nice feeling to be a bit minimalistic....well....as minimalistic as I can be hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment