Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Its all Tickety Boo in Linda Land.

I have class dates if anyone is interested! I'm teaching scrapbooking at Creations in Paper beginning Thursday 24th February. Yes i'm so busy creating I can't sleep at night from excitement. If you look on the horizon toward my home you'll see a whirlwind of papers and snippings and fun. There are definately not enough hours in the day and sleep is a necessity dammit!

 I've also let Julie know that I still love teaching the absolute beginners; guiding you through how to work the tools and also what you need and what you don't...so if you or someone you know would love to start scrapbooking and would like to be guided through the basics , just contact Creations In Paper

As well as slipping back into my happy place (sharing my love of this craft with others) I've also begun making cards to sell. One-off originals and a little more upmarket than usual for those very special occasions. If you'd like a closer look just contact me.

Here is one from this morning using some leftovers from a scrap page to make a birthday card for my brother. I'll also try to have glimpses of pages for you but of course since they will be taught in store they will only be a sneaky little peek to get you excited for more. Ha ha....





This is using the Basing Grey Curio range. love the colours, and of course Copic Markers to match the papers. Its so liberating know that every image, embellishment or ribbon can be coloured to perfectly match your papers.
PS. Email from Copic Australia this morning and my prize was sent on Wednesday....woooohooo!
Bye for now
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment