Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm a winner....

Its been a muddly couple of days.
I've found it hard to settle to anything.
Feeling tired & miserable with a summer cold.
Worrying that I'm stuck in such a rut I can't get out.
Feeling stifled with my creativity.
I have so many roads heading off in so many directions and each one could be , may be, definately is THE ROAD for me...but how to tell?

 My friend Julie from Creations In Paper has been waiting ( so patiently) for me to teach a scrapbooking class for her and I have been excited and terrified at the same time.
Excited because Julie has such a beautiful little shop and an awesome talent for papercrafting to share and I'd love to be a part of it. She has welcomed me and called me friend, before even knowing why i was so  fragile and hurt. (from having glimpsed the dark side of the papercraft world but thats another story.)
She sat me in her workshop with her lovely customers and over the past weeks and months I've healed by having my hands on papers, and glues and buttons and ribbons and she introduced me to Copics.
Terrified  because I was worried that I'd lost that something that I had that made me good at teaching.

That was yesterday.

Today I woke after dreaming all night about scrapbooking.
I went straight to my desk and haven't looked back.
Then while grabbing a little snack, decided to check my facebook ...
AND I WON THE 36 NEW COPIC MARKERS!!!!
Julie had suggested we all enter in her last newsletter and gee what have i got to lose hey?
http://copicoz.blogspot.com/
If ever I needed validation of the direction i needed to go in...i have it now.
Thanks soooo much Copics Australia. (And thanks Julie Hughes, good luck in that New Shop!!)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Linda!! Congratulations.. some things happen for a reason!
    I look forward to seeing all your beautiful coloured creations! xx

    ReplyDelete