Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm an old fashioned gal...

Unexpectedly I find myself with a love of old soft vintage patterns. I've always love old. Particularly anything that looks like it was unearthed from an old box in the basement, under linoleum from early last century...
Here's an card i made yesterday for my friend Ann who is in hospital  at the moment. I wanted something that would look pretty in her room and cheer her up and so I chose an easel card .I really like how the lace is holding it up and i'd like to say it was a clever design by me .... but it just accidently worked as these things sometimes do...not sure if you can still get those making memories mini button brads but they are the sweetest little things and my secret stash is looking very grim. Will have to so a search....
The papers are old K&Co, from my huge stash, and i still love them. The image is an acrylic stamp  from Kaisercraft Old English Roses Collection; stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured in Copic markers YG 67,63; R 85, 83; C1,3, the greys giving that nice vintagey look...nice...loving the whole copic thing...
Have a lovely day.
Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card, love the soft colours.
    It's fun going through your stash and finding heaps of things that you forgot you had!!

    ReplyDelete