Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Monday, May 16, 2011

...and its finished

Its taken a bit of planning. And it would never have happened without Russell having time off to paint. But its finally finished... my new little craft area. It would have been nice to replace desks and cupboards but this is only temporary and in the next year or so, when our star boarder vacates the huge downstairs room, I will move all my bits downstairs and create a real studio.
 But in the meantime how beautiful is this. I'm still in the middle of our home, all my needs are close handy and already the inspiration is pumping.
This is before:-




And this is after





Very very happy scrapper!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its a wonderful craft room Linda. I can forsee beautiful creations happening there. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm thanks Heather, I'm absolutely chuffed with how it turned out. Now less talking more working is needed. Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete