Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Friday, February 18, 2011

getting my ducks in a row...

I've had the busiest couple of days. Buzzing around the coast saying Hi the people. Keeping the castle and the Royal Family running tickety boo.....And getting my work area sorted.
It was important for me to completely turn my whole area upside down... tidy.... clear rubbish ....sort and file and then reconfigure into the new look scrap room. Ands its done.
I now have an efficient little work area, all my needs within reach and accessable.
I then decided i needed a new bag to hold my little copic totes, to have them transportable, as well as neatly stored so I made this fabric bag and I'm very happy with the look of it.


I've gone though boxes and boxes of scrapping stuff today. Things I'm selling for a friend, things that were donated to me for my craft group. Things that I have retired from my stash...And I've allocated homes to all of them, and for my friends stash...all ready now to sell on Ebay...thats will be my next big thing to learn.

Thats one of my new resolutions...to be learning some new skills to add to the repertoire and currently i have on my list ( and to be honest this will probably take me a while)
1. Learning to use Ebay
2. An online touch typing course
3. Having another look at Photoshop ( textbook in hand lol)
4. The perfect Roast Pork Belly ( Russell and Alex happy to be the taste testers for as long as it takes)
And 5.Growing my lettuces without this battle with the bugs and critters ( I swear have never known the pest problems we are having at the moment, as well as serious rain issues)
Hmmm yes like the look of those personal development projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment