Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feeling that Saturday morning contentment.

I woke this morning feeling a deep sense of contentment.
Its been such a mad couple of months. So many things have changed, turned upside down in my little world.
So for weeks now its been with a little measure of anxiety that i open my eyes to the morning and wonder what the day will bring.
And in the wonderful way that homes and family have, snow globe style , we have shaken and then settled back into our new normal.
My learning curve at Tafe is steep but not as steep as i thought it would be.
The family have picked up what I've had to put down to study.
I've made some new friends at Tafe, reconnected with old friends, and loving our time with our big, mad extended family. Big lunch with them all tomorrow to celebrate Ben&Josie's engagement.
Ben and Josie have moved in, settled and it feels like they have lived here forever.
Going with Sean&Donna to the Woombye pub to the Mentals tonight.
And this morning i will hit the books ready for monday.
Do you like my little mascot?
Watch closely. . . I tink it may be entertaining to slowly decorate him/her over the next few weeks.
Plus maybe a few more peeks atmy art journal, although it is becoming quite personal. Amazing what comes out in a journL hey?
Til next time. . . Happy trails x
Sent from Samsung tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment