Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

What to do on a cold and windy day...



Its a miserable day today and just perfect weather for getting crafty.
Last week i made a little card for my Thursday morning craft ladies to copy and I love the simplicity of stamping the same tree stamp onto different patterned papers, and then just spacing them onto a three panel card in coordinating colours. Its the kind of card you can reinvent again and again.


                        Then  as it was still yucky outside and all the grand plans we had for gardening this week had gone by the by, I decided that since i had to return a book I'd borrowed from a friend...I'd make her a nice little shopping tote bag to return it in as a little thank you.
                        I'm so happy with how it turned out and in particular I'm very happy with the copic markers on fabric .....once you master how it "floods"a little . Not a bad look with the die cut felt flowers. I'll definitely be revisiting this one.

What is it about buttons?
They are just as cute as ........buttons?
Till next time....remember
Its all about the sharing......
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Love the bag you made, you are so clever!
    Julesxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thanks for sharing:) xx

    ReplyDelete