Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Short Sabbatical.

Well once the decision was made it all fell into place and in about three weeks time I'll be starting a tafe course, full time for six months!
"Its okay Jules," I said, " I'll still be able to teach for you in between times".
And she knew of course that full time was really going to eat into my day.
I'll still be sharing teaching the once a month kit class with Julie at Creations in Paper.
But I'm so excited about my business admin course.
And I'm also excited for Julie, bringing the opportunity for another teacher to her little business.
And so here it is...
Please share this with as many as you can. Its a wonderful opportunity and I can honestly say that when you love scrapbooking and then have the opportunity to teach it, it brings a whole new level of satisfaction.
I'll facebook this and also email, so my apologies if you get it more than once.
Still three weeks of classes with me if you are interested.
And of course still hoping to share my craft here on my blog.
Linda x



Are you a passionate Scrap booker who would love to share your craft with others?
Creations In Paper is a Boutique style card making and paper craft store
Newly relocated in Maroochydore and we are seeking your
Expressions of Interest
Scrapbooking Teacher.
As our current teacher Linda is returning to Full Time Studies.
·         You will need a love of scrapbooking and an understanding of its fundamentals.
·         Examples of your layouts,/ off the page projects to showcase your style.
·         Details of any experience. (This would be nice but is not a necessity.)
·         A love of people and the social side of our craft.
·         A sense of fun
·         And the enthusiasm we need as an up and coming progressive paper crafting store.
You can register your interest by phoning Creations In Paper Ph 54796686 (Ask for Julie)
Visiting the store at Shop 4/80 Sixth Avenue Maroochydore
Or
Emailing your details and samples of your work to:

Blog: julie-creationsinpaper.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creations-in-Paper
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this?
We would love you to share this email with them, and with all your contacts.
Our perfect Teacher may be You, or someone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment