Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Laugh

It's class day again today and I'm teaching the lovely ladies at Julie's shop Creations in Paper. Its the sweetest little layout, made for a girly page but because its reversable, you can flip the papers and do the same layout for a boy. My bag is packed and by the door ready to go. I've remembered everything this time I'm sure. I've dressed for comfort, but to look professional as well. Well as best I can with my limited wardrobe ha ha. When I look in the mirror its nice to see my eyes shining again. I feel I can cope with just about anything.
Only a glimpse sorry as i'm teaching this one ...

Today is my day...so this afternoon I'll be working on my little papercraft business.There are pages to put together that I've waited a week to start. I have some "off the page" projects that I'm excited about and of course some more copics to practice now that I've mastered(?) the velvet look. I'll post some pics so you can see.

Its only humble, my little business, the smallest seed of something that is still making itself known to me. I'm crafting and drawing and writing and content with it all. I love teaching for Julie and watching her shop grow in its new garden... I know she will flourish now that she has moved it into the sun.

Today will be a day devoted to bringing everything up to speed. Finishing the lingering projects. Planning for the next few months. Enjoying my purpose and knowing that this is what He wrote into my DNA. While I drive to Maroochydore this morning I have many, many blessings to count and give thanks for.

Have a day filled with joy, and take the time to smile it into someone else's life.

Love Linda X

No comments:

Post a Comment