Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This way...



I'm not sure about you, but I know that for much of the detail of my life  I am taken and steered in a direction;  and that with the wisdom of the years,  I've learnt to just go with it.

Today when I woke there was a bit of a moment where I questioned  'is this the right direction for me?"
Those sudden little worry moments that can stop you mid strut.

And as usual the day has answered my question for me in a hundred in little ways. The simple words of a friend that encourage. The lyrics of a song on the radio. That phone call or email that says exactly what you need to hear. I know that this is a God thing and I have learned in these moments to just let go, be reassured and not give in to doubt.

Three emails came to me today and amazingly they were all about the need to keep moving forward and not to give up And they were from three completely different, and to the casual eye completely unrelated sources.
Dr Wayne Dyers' blog , who writes about being a writer and worrying what people think about your writing to such a degree that you stop writing, and spend all your time editing, proof reading, and rewriting.
The Word_for_Today is a daily devotional that keeps me on task and today spoke to me about staying on course. And of course the brave girls club Daily Truth that is emailed to me and today said the following to me...A Little bird told me...

Dear Diligent Girl,

Put it in your mind that quitting is not an option.

Oftentimes, the tides will change, the wind will shift -- things will start coming together in the time JUST after we were sure it was time to quit. Keep moving forward, pointing yourself in the direction that you need to be going.

If you are facing the direction of your most wonderful end goal, and some days you are only FACING it, that is part of keeping going. Some days you will take steps, some days you will just keep yourself turned in the right direction. It's all important progress. Just don't quit. Never never never never quit.

You can do it. You ARE doing it! And you are absolutely phenomenal at it.

xoxo


And so I've come back to our home today and worked at my desk and been very productive.
I've also worked out how to put a Facebook "like" button on my blog and then made a page for Facebook for Linda Gooch Papercraft...and it all works.

So if you have been reading my blog and would like to comment and find that the comments section at the bottom of the blog  page is not working for you...just click "like" on the facebook page button at the top right hand corner  and you can comment there.

And stick to your task...you know what your meant to be doing....
Linda X

2 comments:

  1. Go Linda! Go Linda! GO LINDA! lol You are such a great inspiration and I love yoU! Go for your dreams girl:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its time we sat together at a table with paper stuff in front of us...thanks for your encouragement. *hug*

    ReplyDelete