Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some more classes and then...something a little special.

Its been a bit of a mad couple of days, frustrating because I couldn't do all my usual things because our internet was down. GGRRR! Its been very insidious how its become such a part of our lives. Its our main form of communication, more so than telephone. We read our newspapers and other current affairs on-line. I do my Facebook, Russell follows E bay. I look up the yellow-pages. Find recipes and more importantly I do research for my writing and also for my craft. My blog of course... Got to keep on top of what's current!!!
So you can imagine that the last few days had been a challenge for the three of us (Alex included how did he survive without his YouTube and guitar tab sites)
But i did have a good play and got ALL the ironing done. Phew glad about that ha ha ha!!!

I've finished these two layouts (sneak peeks above) ready for our mad crafter day. 
And now I'm busy working on a canvas. I'm really enjoying the painting , so different to what I usually do its an unexpected delight. Its unusual for me to create something purely for my own pleasure.
Here's a sneaky look, but note that its far from complete.

So this is where I'm up to. Happy in my industry....
Just so you are up to date lol
Have a happy happy day
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment