Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ready...Fire....Aim!!!

I know that title doesn't make any sense.
But that is exactly my plan at the moment.

I've so many things I want to do, and with the big FIVE O looming in April suddenly there's a sense of urgency. All these things I'm 'gonna' do one day that just never eventuate. And there are always really good reasons why not.

I want to write....I do write....I want to create art and just recently discovered ...I want to illustrate my own writing.  I've been doing it for years now, scrapbooking and chronicling the stories of our lives. Why not do it for my fiction too? Or write fiction that fits my pictures?

So I am.
 I'm not 'qualified'. Not sure if its right or wrong...there's no outcome in mind... just that it feels comfortable to have this task resting on my shoulders. There is no goal in mind, no recognition I'm seeking...no career path to follow.

I will finally do what I've always dreamed of doing. And there will be no more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment