Whats it all about?

Just pictures...and heaps less blah blah blah.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happily Content

I have just been reconfiguring how my week works and Fridays are going to be my card-making morning, instead of Wednesday,  at Creations in Paper with the lovely ladies... 
Then I'm staying on for the afternoon to scrapbook and make Christmas cards and do my own thing. Everyone can come for the afternoon , Craft And Cake and the use of the workshop for $5. 
Julie has kindly offered the use of her workshop tools , punches etc, we just bring our own supplies.
So that's it, a regular event for me and I know that I will be definitely completing a lot of the projects I plan. Hooray! It's so easy to be distracted at home  , and leave things on my desk half done!

Yesterday I bought some new fine tipped permanent marker pens to continue on with the Zendoodling.  I've watched quite a few tutorials on You-tube and what is just delighting me at the moment is just how good it looks, how easy it is and the consequence of doing all this free style doodling is, that you teach yourself to draw. Already I'm turning out some awesome flowers and ladybugs. And its so relaxing, in front of the tv at night....I guess that explains the Zen part of the title. I'll do some more pics up for you soon.



Meanwhile I have classes to prepare, and people who want cards...and friends to visit for cups of tea and time to spend with my Mum...
"when I look into the future its so bright it hurts my eyes" Oprah Winfrey

have a lovely day and enjoy every little moment of this chilly long weekend.
Good snuggling weather I say!!!
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment